Sunday, May 19, 2013

It has been a while, hasn't it? Here it is, 2013, and my life has changed in ways I never imagined. I am the mother of a college student. With a straight A average, thankyouverymuch. I am a homeowner. First-time on my own. I'm so far in debt it's swimming round my eyes, but this house is MINE. I'm a first-time dog owner. We have the most adorable little Corgi puppy named Roxie. Rigby's dead. Pippin might as well be. I've gained 20 pounds. Life ... is very strange. I've gone through four jobs, and though my current one is my favorite, I desperately need something closer to home. Why is it that, just when I start getting comfortable, things change? On the other hand, I am a VERY different person now than I was right after the divorce. I'm more comfortable being single - kind of prefer it, really. I guess I'm pretty content right now. And considering what my life's been like the past ten years, I'll take that.

No comments: