Monday, August 17, 2009

Good weekend! Busy, but good.

Busy week ahead, too ...

Today: Former SIL and Little Miss High Maintenance stopping by this morning to say good-bye before moving to Oregon; I've got all three kids, and I'm picking the Munchkin up from school so she can ride.

Tomorrow: Not sure how many kids I've got - at least Copper Top - and need to take the Munchkin to get her formal fitted so it's done by this weekend.

Wednesday: Twelve o'clock interview, babysitting(however that'll work out!), riding in the evening.

Thursday: Kiraz and I are going up to test-ride Chantilly in Bethlehem (Georgia, not Pennsylvania or Israel).

Friday: Three kids, hopefully rejoicing because I've gotten the Parish Administrator job.

Saturday: Munchkin working in the AM, Kat's party in the evening.

Sunday: Hopefully taking the Munchkin up to test-ride Ace and Zoe.

I get tired just reviewing the list. Is it any wonder, [info]nieriel_raina, that I haven't finished Ch. 31 yet? And the work I did last night got erased when my computer decided to randomly re-start ... should've hit save button, should've hit save button, should've hit save button, should've hit save button, should've hit save button, should've hit save button, should've hit save button!

For Dragon*Con, I need:
* black-and-red tights
* a Cleopatra wig
I've already bought the cheap coffee maker, woot! [info]arymetore and [info]witchcat, are we going to Evening at Bree? 'Cause I need my big cooler to put our food in, and my gold overdress!

Okay, time for more coffee. Start your engines, everyone! And for those of you who missed watching the news, here's a treat to start your day:

No comments: