Saturday, August 8, 2009

We had a message on the answering machine last night from a real estate agent, saying she'd be bringing someone by to see the house between 11 - 2 Saturday. So this morning I got the Munchkin to Kiraz's to bring up to the barn, and spent three hours mopping, vacuuming, and straightening up. Then I showered, changed, and went to do some errands, coming back around one. They had not been. I waited until around two, then decided they simply weren't coming, and ran off to Costco.

Well, guess what? They're here.

Anyway. Always like having a gay couple look at the house. Just so long as they BUY IT.

I bought two cute little mini-toppers from GypsyLadyHats on Etsy for Dragon*Con, on Kiraz's recommendation (Barn Hobbit is going as Goth Alice in Wonderland, and needed a Mad Hatter topper). I got a black and red one with an embroidered dragon, and the Munchkin got a true mini, gold lame with a black brim. I'm planning to wear mine with my black satin skirt, red corset, and shoulder-length black satin gloves. And Monday, I'll wear the cute little goth-girl dress with a red half-corset, red and black striped stockings, black mary janes, and the hat! (I'd post pictures, but the seller's already taken the photos of our merchandise down - how's that for service!) Now all I need is one of those super-gorgeous black leather collars I saw in the dealer's rooms last year - and someone to fork over the $180 for a really, really nice one.

I need a sugar daddy. Or a job.

Well, we're leaving in an hour or so to pick up Kiraz and Barn Hobbit, and then we're going to meet Mo, Tess, and a bunch of other ADF people at Medieval Times for Kate's going-away party. (I still can't believe she's moving away!) I figured, since Kiraz drove the Munchkin to and from Beaver Spring today, I'd do the driving - this way I'm the Designated Driver, and she's the Designated Drinker, which, after the week she's had, suits her just fine.

Let's see ... there was something else I was going to say ... oh well, lost it.

I hate being here when people look at the house ... I always want to apologize for it! What I really want to do is put my satin skirt and red corset on - I haven't put them on in tandem yet, and I want to see how they look together!

No comments: